Since 2001, Microsoft SharePoint has been one of the world’s most popular intranet browser, cloud-based document management and collaboration solution.
Here we take a look at five ways this leading business tool could benefit your organisation:
Flexibility and Mobility
- Microsoft SharePoint is a cloud-based tool. You can access your business intranet, files, emails and other resources from any location around the world. Accessing data is possible from any smartphone or any other device, ensuring that everyone can work together seamlessly and have access to the same information at any time.
Security & Compliance
- Security is a huge concern for any organisation. Microsoft SharePoint is one of the most secure business platforms available. It has many high security and compliance safety features, including a built-in hierarchy of access levels and a site administrator who controls this and organises all the internal permissions. This means you can choose who has access to what information, who can add content and also ensure essential files don’t get accidentally deleted. Microsoft SharePoint’s features can also help towards GDPR compliance.
Integration with Microsoft Office365
- SharePoint seamlessly integrates with Microsoft’s products that your business already has, such as Microsoft Office 365. It also has the capacity of being configured for a wide variety of applications and workflows and integrate with your business’s existing CRM or ERP system.
- You can develop SharePoint to suit your exact business needs. The platform allows organisations to build functionality and create a solution that’s right for you. The most successful SharePoint systems have an extensive amount of custom development behind them.
- Microsoft has invested heavily in ensuring it has minimal downtime, with a 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement in place. This ensures continual collaboration for your teams who can utilise a highly available service at all times.
To discover even more benefits of Microsoft SharePoint speak to our Allteks expert project managers. We also offer SharePoint training and implementation to help you get the most out of your SharePoint subscription.
Contact us today to find out more.
Allteks specialises in creating and managing bespoke IT infrastructure and support solutions to businesses throughout the UK, from our head office in Maidstone, Kent. As a market-leading managed IT service provider, offering IT support and solutions to businesses large and small, we have been providing excellent IT support for companies since 2000.
Whether you are considering outsourcing part or all of your IT support, or are looking for an IT consultancy, we can create a bespoke solution that fits your company’s needs. We pride ourselves in partnering with our clients.